5 graphic trends to use on your smart documents
You probably heard that the first impression is the last impression. So, that’s a good reason to introduce your online documents in a creative shape.
Here you will find five trends of the graphic design world that might be useful on business proposals.
- Parallax effect: the parallax scrolling is a technique very used in web design. It consists of a slow shift of a background image when you apply a quick scroll at the document. It results in a 3D sensation. But remember to use it occasionally only. Some people are more sensitive to such effects and can even feel vertigo!
- Simplified data visualization: Always prefer to put the main data in evidence! This gives your customer a quick “view mode” and makes communication more efficient.
- Horizontal scrolling: This feature is gaining more fans on the designers club. It’s not only a different way of showing data. Horizontal scrolling allows you to split primary and complementary info in a more interactive way.
- Icons and Illustrations: Those graphic elements are a major trend on companies to create a unique and creative message. They take up less space in the tables and are much more creative than generic photos.
- Dark Mode: It’s a good idea to use dark mode on long presentations. It offers a visual relaxation for the audience and it turns graphic elements more clear.
On enDok you can find several Smart Document templates that you can use or modify your way. Try enDok free now.